10 Unit Credit Values
- Inventory: Raw Materials, Work-in-Progress, Maintenance, Repair and Operational, Anticipation inventory, Investment inventory, Manufacturing Organisations, Service Industries, Military
- Purpose of Inventory: Variation in Production Demand, Unexpected Customer Demand, Seasonal Demand, Price Discounts, Avoiding Price Increase
- Inventory Control Process: Goods Receipt, Put-away, Audit Trails, Inventory Accuracy, Training, Monitoring for Compliance, Accuracy Tracking, Lead Time , Inventory Identification and Tracking, Inventory Location and Storage, Inventory Numbering, Safety Inventory
- Alternatives to holding Inventory: Just-in-Time, Material Requirements Planning, Master Production Schedule (MPS), Bill of Materials, Inventory status, Distribution Requirements Planning, Vendor Managed Inventory
- Stock: Finished Goods, Stock-outs
The above is the unit content for the Inventory Processes unit found in the Level 3 qualification. To view more units, click here and select the “Units” tab.